- 5 models for excavators with operating weight from 12 to 55 t
- Adjustable size setting of Crushed material from 18 mm to 130 mm
- Eccentric-moving jaws system
- Interchangeable anti-wear plow bolt inner plates
- Interchangeable crushing jaw kit
- Powerful Piston Motor
- Centralized greasing system
The crushing bucket “FB” has been designed and built to meet the increasing necessity for immediate on-site recycling and reuse of waste material deriving from construction and demolition work. The high performance levels of the crushing bucket “FB”, available in four models, make it the ideal solution, not only for small and medium-sized construction sites with limited amounts of waste material, but also for extremely demanding work conditions, such as in quarries. Its structure is entirely made of Hardox 400 and was designed to support the heaviest work loads and stresses over time. It is fitted with a piston engine and equipped with a fixed and a moving jaw: the adjustment of the latter allows the size of the crushed material to be adapted to the different operating needs.
The setting of the mobile jaw in the FB models allows to obtain crushed material of different sizes, following the need, from 18 to 130 mm.